PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Nice thread and great artists. I do photographic and digital editing, something like creative photography and creative editing, the two years that I have decided to present myself to international competitions have not gone bad, I achieved more than 80 awards in two years, a contemporary art museum in Spain bought three of my artworks for your permanent collection.

Now my artworks are represented by three galleries, one in NY, another in San Francisco and another online (which is the one that sells the most). This month I have sold one for a collector in the USA and another for Holland.

I am Featured Artist permanent in Photigraphize NY and in Cercle Foundation for the Arts in France and member of International Black and White Photography Asociation

Nice thread and great artists. I do photographic and digital editing, something like creative photography and creative editing, the two years that I have decided to present myself to international competitions have not gone bad, I achieved more than 80 awards in two years, a contemporary art museum in Spain bought three of my artworks for your permanent collection.

Now my artworks are represented by three galleries, one in NY, another in San Francisco and another online (which is the one that sells the most). This month I have sold one for a collector in the USA and another for Holland.

I am Featured Artist permanent in Photigraphize NY and in Cercle Foundation for the Arts in France and member of International Black and White Photography Asociation
What name can we search to see your work?

Lots of great stuff.
In the interest of getting more people to post their works, here are some of my paintings. I am not a professional painter, because, well, that would get confusing with my art jewelry. But, I sometimes get so many ideas that I just have to more quickly get the idea down on paper, canvas, or clay, before the ideas is gone. I mention this a lot, but I never set down and rest like a lazy person, so grabbing my oils and hitting the canvas is a lot better way of spending the midnight hours for me than just laying in bed and being useless. So...

0.JPG IMG_8500.JPG 1.JPG
4.jpg 3.jpg
IMG_0592.jpg IMG_4977.JPG
16.jpg IMG_6864.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Reactions: Laurent
@cosmicfolklore does silverwork and I was curious if anyone else might also dabble in that? Here's a thread on a recently acquired sterling 19th century vesta:

We have quite a few jewelers on here. On Instagram there are even more pipesmoking metalsmiths/lapidaries/jewelers. I’d love to see their creative work on here as well.