PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western Isles

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Tennessee
@Western Isles I enjoyed the Squadron leader in my clay pipes.
Excellent! It works in any container. I recently popped the cardboard from a 250 gram box of Squadron Leader in a drawer after opening it, planning to take it to our recycle bin, and then forgot about it, because recycling isn't terribly exciting. The cardboard made that drawer smell so wonderful that I now keep the cardboard wrapper in my kit bag when it's not out and about. I'm waiting for Samuel Gawith to develop the men's cologne.

;)

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
C&D Speakeasy in a Kaywoodie Fine Line Yacht. This one has the longer 3 hole stinger, which I recon would have been early 1960’s.

D9054-ABD-2510-4-FD1-9-C2-C-5667-E1-D1-FDDD.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Something special arrived in mail from Tim Wiens Blends. And I have to say it's marvelous.
So smoking some Bree-lands in a Brigham Mountaineer Volcano 384.
View attachment 93100
Never heard of this company or blend. Turkish burley sounds intriguing. How is it?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a small bowl. Working and listening to the Red Sox-Yankees game.
Comoy's_Grand Slam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.