PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Smoked a Padron 3000, an Olivia Serie V and this Fuente today while playing golf. I think it may have been a special release Opus X. It was quite good. Smoked a Cuban Partgaas Lonsdale after dinner with my SIL and some Woodford Reserve.

View attachment 92200
That's a solid day of smoking, Mark. Also, that's a Don Arturo - Opus-like blend with a Dominican Habano wrapper instead of the Opus Corojo. They still release them once in a while.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
A bargain priced but tasty Argentine Cienfuegos Esplendido with a beer.

20210812-175259-2.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Currently enjoying a Charter Oak maduro with a Balvenie Caribbean Cask Whisky. Nice to relax in the evening. Reflecting on what a nice time I had last night.

Oldest of two sons turned 21 last weekend. He was home from school this week for a few days. I took him to a really cool cigar bar last night. We sat with cigars (me, Julius Caesar, from Diamond Crown, him, Fuente 858 Sun Grown) and enjoyed a glass of Oban Distillers Edition. More than I wanted to spend, but what the heck, the first father son, legal hang out was worth it. Great conversation and enjoying the good things in moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.