PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Diplomáticos No. 2 with a home roasted blend of Ethiopian and Indonesian beans for espresso.

20210721_182223-jpg.89178

Attachments

• 20210721_182223.jpg
    20210721_182223.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 126

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
It's one thing to have great chops for alcohol and quite another to become an addict, and if you're approaching the line you're drinking way too much and don't know you're in trouble until you are.

It happened to me.
Reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. "Well, what do I do with that information?" ?

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Gave these Semois a few weeks in the humidor before smoking. They were so dry on arrival the wrapper just breaks at the slightest touch. Very light grassy flavour - good for a morning smoke.
Had it in tandem with a Balinese Janger (bought some years ago and stored in my humidor). A richer, earthy, chocolatey smoke compared to the Semois.

Accompanied by a cigar-infused grappa by Gianni Capovilla (one of the small band do obsessional distillers like Hans Reitsetbauer of Austria and Laurent Cazottes of France). A very fine grappa that would have paired better with one of the lighter Habanos eg Cuaba, Hoyo or Juan Lopezimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.