PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhe033

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2020
Indiana
Smokingpipes is running a 15% off sale on these blends, but I don’t recall hearing much about them.

Does anyone have experience with them and any particular recommendations?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
nope no one talks about them. But you never know. So many of the blends people talk and rave about where at one point the never mentioned. If you think it's worth trying go for it. And it seems like sales happen for two reasons. A popular blend that people will stock up on and hopefully buy a few other things. And ones not many people have tried yet. So at this point it's a gamble. But good chance someone will say something about it after the sale and you might wish you bit the bullet. And finally you can always trade it for something else if you are dispointed.

Reactions: dcon

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
The burley plug disappeared fast. I have been curious about the plugs and the Chess series.. They are K&K products so, perhaps they are of some decent quality. I have been trying to go deep lately on items I feel might disappear. I might have to take a crack at some of these…

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
nope no one talks about them. But you never know. So many of the blends people talk and rave about where at one point the never mentioned. If you think it's worth trying go for it. And it seems like sales happen for two reasons. A popular blend that people will stock up on and hopefully buy a few other things. And ones not many people have tried yet. So at this point it's a gamble. But good chance someone will say something about it after the sale and you might wish you bit the bullet. And finally you can always trade it for something else if you are dispointed.
Not sure about success with trading odd items. People here are pretty savvy and are not likely to go for dog-rocket stuff! rotfrotfrotf

Status
Not open for further replies.