PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
The last bowl of a 2009 100g tin of St. James Woods. In an Altinay latticed blue heron egg.
View attachment 85014
Safe bet, this will be my last time lighting up SJW. I will not lament the loss but rather remember fondly the many times experienced.
I saw SPC “found” some tins of McClelland and I was going to order that blend but they sold out FAST lol. Then I decided if I don’t buy any McClelland then I’ll never know what I’m missing and didn’t care about missing out ?

B.Lew

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2020
SE Michigan
I saw SPC “found” some tins of McClelland and I was going to order that blend but they sold out FAST lol. Then I decided if I don’t buy any McClelland then I’ll never know what I’m missing and didn’t care about missing out ?
Wise man. The human psyche, mixed with marketing and the unattainable creates interesting thoughts, purchases and conversations relating to pipe tobacco.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of 1960s Half and Half in a tan sandblasted paneled quarter bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 scoop with a pointed front and a tapered black acrylic stem. Been busy cleaning estate pipes, and working on a review of Watch City Glass Slipper.
Rinaldo_Scoop.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Decent play by both sides ? up to now.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
Personally I think your chaps played the better game, we completely lacked imagination, if we’d played with the same heart as ??????? we might have won. Only the fifth draw in 160 years. Had me on the edge of my seat though, well played.
Medium Flake in the white slimline Longchamp and another gin & tonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.