New Cigars
New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 23, 2019
In a bid for the record as the biggest hypocrite ever, I've spent the first quarter of 2021 on a crusade about how I was finally going to "refine" my collection down to a single 7-day set and focus more on the tobacco.

But as soon as Nate alerted me that he was working on a couple of sandblast bo-pot shapes with bamboo stems, I immediately signed up for one. And then when that was just about finished, Nate showed me another piece of crazy bamboo he was working on, and boom! just like that I was on the hook for two!! (Yikes!)

Anyways, two beautifully hideous troll stokers are coming my way, couldn't be more excited:

9rayrV2l.jpg

KH7e17al.jpg

Should be on their way to be today; I'll be more than happy to update the class when I get them and load 'em up.

Jun 23, 2019
With pipes like those you can't really feel bad about growing instead of refining your collection so we'll allow the hypocrit-ism this time.
I had a feeling this group would be accepting of my transgressions ?

- - -

Very nice pipes. He has been cranking out those blasted bos lately.

Yeah, I was a little late to the party on the last batch of Bopots, so told Nate to give me a shout when he did a new batch. He has been churning out work lately!

- - -

Nate King makes great pipes. Unfortunately for me, I just don't like bambo stems on pipes. The craftemanship is outstanding.

Bamboo (especially the buggy looking ones) is definitely a love-it-or-hate-it situation. I happen to be a bamboo nutter.

Nate's horn-adorned pipes are stunning too. He's got something for everybody and will work with you to customize accessories/stem finishes and all that.

Jun 23, 2019
awasome and congrats, enjoy them in good health, they are spectacular.

I think I saw the first one on your Instagram, but I'm not sure.

It was probably on Nate's IG, I stole these pictures from there.

- - -

Great looking funky pipes.

I actually thought I was the biggest hypocrite because I started downsizing by selling off some my Alden’s, well, then I fell in love with pre WW2 Britwood. Oh the lies we’ll tell ourselves. Lol

If that ain't the truth!