PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One of life's ironic jokes. My wife and I are always spotting these and having a rueful laugh. We always take reading material where we have to wait in line, on the theory that if we get comfortable and start reading, the line will move faster. It usually works.

There once was a farmer named Stout
who suspected what life was about.
Ignoring his needs, he planted weed seeds.
Yes, vegetables crowded them out.

Aug 1, 2012
One of life's ironic jokes. My wife and I are always spotting these and having a rueful laugh. We always take reading material where we have to wait in line, on the theory that if we get comfortable and start reading, the line will move faster. It usually works.

As a connoisseur of limericks, I must say that is a great one. I have also never heard it before so thanks for sharing.

Aug 1, 2012
It happens every damn time! I place an online order and BAM.....the next day is a sale??‍♂️
View attachment 76368
Murphy strikes again eh?

Here's another one in the spirit that mso489 has begun.

There once was a wise man named Murphy,
Whose knowledge of life was quite girth-y
His prediction of flaw,
Became a known law
I hate that old b****** named Murphy

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA

If you text the light will turn green automatically...?

If they retroactively give someone a discount, then I think we should all demand one.
How many of us have ordered GLP this week? Demanding a refund for a sale that you missed is such a Karen thing to do. puffy

I'll be a smokingpipes customer for life, or until they no longer support the forum. I mean... isn't that enough to make you hopelessly devoted?

gatorhazard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2020
I ordered two 2 oz tins of Maltese Falcon some time back. Smoked one tin, stored the other for later. Liked it, so I ordered an 8 oz tin this time. Also ordered two 2 ozers of Westminster to see how I like that one. At same time I am going to try Presbyterian for the first time as well as EMP with two tins of each included in the order. One each for trying and one each for setting back to age.

I had the same issue with mulch this season, they held out until after Easter weekend to put it on sale knowing full well everyone was going to do their mulch laying for Easter. I didn't go back for a refund or credit but if I were you and it was close to the sale I would reach out to someone and see if they will either refund or give you some store credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.