Apr 28, 2020
Recently picked up:

1LB Sutliff Holiday Mixture
8oz Sutliff Sugar Bucket
HD Black & Bourbon
2 tins Squadron Leader
1x J.J. Fox Bankers
1X MM 150Th Anniversary

Have been smoking quite a bit of Holiday Mixture, Bourbon Street and Sugar Barrel (bucket) and have been very impressed with the cuts of these match blends. Just wish they would have used this kind of rough cut (fish food) on the Middleton Cherry Match which looks NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL despite Sutliff having the equipment and know-how to make it happen.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Have been eying that salty dogs tobacco also, wonder what you think of it. That ascanian tobacco also looks interesting.
Both are excellent VaPers.

The Salty Dogs is a dense plug and I usually butcher the heck out of it cutting it but fantastic once you get a bowl going good.

It'd be nice if the Ascanian was available in the US. In addition to good standard VaPer flavors there's a nice zesty sourness lurking in it and the perique is fantastic and doesn't turn peppery unless you smoke it hot.

jyrreb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2019
Just delivered:

Peterson De Luxe Navy Rolls x4
Peterson Elizabethan x4
Peterson Early Morning Pipe x4
Rattray’s Brown Clunee 100g x1
Rattray’s Ol’ Gowrie 50g x1
Rattray’s Marlin Flake 100g x1

the cellar deepens.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
My latest acquisition. Now comes the challenge of finding some mason jars for this lot. It appears that the major retailers nearby either don't have what I want in stock, or its not available for delivery. I could either order awkwardly shaped jars from Target, or pay nearly 3x the amount and get it via Amazon.. Then there's the ongoing saga with my missing Country Squire Black Friday order... I've tried contacting them to no avail and requested a refund via PayPal...with no response so far :/ Anyone know if they're back up after the winter storm? I'll likely have to chalk it up as a loss, but they've lost my business, there's plenty of other vendors to choose from. I'm sure they're a good bunch, there's many here who seem happy with the service, but I won't be ordering again.

Attachments

• 20210321_100601_HDR~2.jpg
    20210321_100601_HDR~2.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 13
Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
My latest acquisition. Now comes the challenge of finding some mason jars for this lot. It appears that the major retailers nearby either don't have what I want in stock, or its not available for delivery. I could either order awkwardly shaped jars from Target, or pay nearly 3x the amount and get it via Amazon.. Then there's the ongoing saga with my missing Country Squire Black Friday order... I've tried contacting them to no avail and requested a refund via PayPal...with no response so far :/ Anyone know if they're back up after the winter storm? I'll likely have to chalk it up as a loss, but they've lost my business, there's plenty of other vendors to choose from. I'm sure they're a good bunch, there's many here who seem happy with the service, but I won't be ordering again.
For the jars, have you tried the locally owned small hardware stores? They usually carry a lot of home canning supplies. That's where I get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.