Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KafkaStoleMyBike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
Dallas, TX
Great- reading this means I’ll probably bite the bullet and buy one. I’ve been eyeing them for a while now, as I love unfinished pipes and how they age with use, but never entirely trust reiews on manufacturer sites.

Cheers!

Reactions: eljimmy

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
Got my order in today. Cool little pipes! Going to try one out tonight. One will definitely be going with me to the office when we reopen. Maybe with a tin of Cult Blood Red Moon as to not offend anyone if the tobacco in my desk drawer starts to smell. I
Got my order in today. Cool little pipes! Going to try one out tonight. One will definitely be going with me to the office when we reopen. Maybe with a tin of Cult Blood Red Moon as to not offend anyone if the tobacco in my desk drawer starts to smell. Hahaha!

View attachment 71356
I have a bulldog 9mm great smoker I use it for dark flake,GH ropes etc.I Would like to buy more but the supply to the UK has dried up.

Reactions: kcghost and eljimmy

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Got my order in today. Cool little pipes! Going to try one out tonight. One will definitely be going with me to the office when we reopen. Maybe with a tin of Cult Blood Red Moon as to not offend anyone if the tobacco in my desk drawer starts to smell. Hahaha!

View attachment 71356
Those are neat little pipes. I like em smaller. Are they acrylic stems? Or plastic?

Reactions: eljimmy

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
These are good pipes and priced very well. The finishing is about what you’d expect for 40-50 bucks but they seem to be more consistent than many other pipes in that price bracket. Chris has done a good job marketing these and creating some hype around them.

I have two. One, a fully bent danish freehand sort of shape doesn’t get much love from me, but my hanging brandy is one of my most smoked pipes. Perfect size for the car and for clenching, and the mechanics are very good.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Those are neat little pipes. I like em smaller. Are they acrylic stems? Or plastic?
Had to double check but this is straight from them.

"Each pipe has been finished only with a coat of pure carnauba wax to allow the owner to watch it color over the years. All are fitted with an acrylic stem and Delrin tenon."

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
I like how they look, but the one I have has the chunkiest stem I've ever seen and is simply unclenchable. The bad drill also makes it impossible to smoke without overpuffing, so nah, not a fan.
Damn, this is the first negative thing I've seen posted. Maybe you got a bum pipe. Did you hit them up about the bad drill?.