Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
We need a picture of that lovely pipe after it has been smoked, it's too antiseptic in your stock photo. You could shoot it with your wife's nails in the picture and start another round of moronic jokes!
Enough moronic jokes have been done already. I'm retiring that photo. I prefer to keep the EGR and Basil Meadows photo because it drums up interest for EGR.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
image.jpg
Listening to Bobby Bland, “There ain’t no love in the heart of the city”, Early Morning Pipe in the Regimental, feeling free of guilt and enjoying the privilege of choosing to stoically embrace joy rather than embracing being a pawn of epicurean helplessness. I am the flame. Is that too much for my pipe?

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Dark Plug in Savinelli
GoOrj94l.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
We need a picture of that lovely pipe after it has been smoked, it's too antiseptic in your stock photo. You could shoot it with your wife's nails in the picture and start another round of moronic jokes!
Since it obviously means something to you to see how it is now, here ya go! I'm still going to use the first one, though. I've smoked this pipe approximately 2370 times.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg
Basil_Meadows_Squash_Tomato2021.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
One of those that dried up. Do you usually have problems ordering it?

Yeah, most Gawith Hoggarth & Co blends are going within a few days of each drop. Except Scotch Mixture which they say is "The most popular 'Latakia' blend in Europe" but apparently here in the USA, even the pipe smoking homeless when asked if they want some for free say "No thank you, I'll just wait and see if someone has some Captain Black Grape"

Status
Not open for further replies.