PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
What happened? I watch Dr Pol all the time so my imagination is running wild.
My newest tractor is a 2019 model. It's duty's are light but important as I use it to put hay out for my livestock.

A rat had it's way with the engine wiring harness and I have been trying to replace it. Maybe tomorrow I will finally get it done but had to order some additional parts today that caused a delay.

Working on machinery is tight and not well suited for folks with average or larger hands now days.

No Dr.Poll type problems for today thank God. I had a very old 14 yr old cow drop a calf with no problems yesterday so I do have much to be thankful for.

I appreciate your inquiry.

Cotton1

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
My newest tractor is a 2019 model. It's duty's are light but important as I use it to put hay out for my livestock.

A rat had it's way with the engine wiring harness and I have been trying to replace it. Maybe tomorrow I will finally get it done but had to order some additional parts today that caused a delay.

Working on machinery is tight and not well suited for folks with average or larger hands now days.

No Dr.Poll type problems for today thank God. I had a very old 14 yr old cow drop a calf with no problems yesterday so I do have much to be thankful for.

Cotton1
Check out my post in the Rodent Connoisseur thread. Those lights really work!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England

Cotton1
What I wouldn’t do to spend a day with you on your farm right now! There’s only so much sitting on your ass a man can do and I’m done with it already. I think we have another month of it at least here unfortunately.

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
What I wouldn’t do to spend a day with you on your farm right now! There’s only so much sitting on your ass a man can do and I’m done with it already. I think we have another month of it at least here unfortunately.
Mostly it's pleasant here but some things must go on without regard for the weather.

I would welcome your company and share some tobacco anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.