SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

What is (are) your favorite blend type(s)?

• Virginia

Votes: 54 43.2%
  • VaBur

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • VaLat

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • VaPer

Votes: 58 46.4%
  • Burley

Votes: 33 26.4%
  • English (Balkan,Scottish)

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • American

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Aromatic

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Cigar Leaf

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Oriental

Votes: 26 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ebnash

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2019
Los Gatos, CA
Burley is what I typically reach for, but I also like Virginias, VaPer's and Burley Blends with Virginia or Perique.

I absolutely can't tolerate Lakelands, pretty much anything with Latakia, Turkish, Orientals, etc... The only tobacco I actually enjoy that has any Latakia in it is EGR, but I understand it is extremely faint.

Reactions: jvnshr and JOHN72

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like a wide variety, and voted accordingly, but burley is my centerpiece. I'm not sure what an American blend is ... I've seen it used to describe an English blend with burley, but I think the definition is pretty loose and sometimes describes codger blends of various tobaccos. I think you can vote for all that apply, but that might/should have been stated.

Reactions: jvnshr and JOHN72

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
What, no Lakelands??!!

I vote for Lakeland goodness.
My fault, the max amount of the choices is limited to 10 (actually that's why I had to combine English with Balkan and Scottish)
the one blend type not isted that I alo like to smoke from time to time is a Va/Or
Now I think that I should have opened 2 separate threads to be able to include all blend types.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Not forgetting about left handed Virginia Oriental Aromatic Lakeland Burley Mild English Balkan Blends with strong Scottish accents and all natural vegan friendly biodegradable racing stripes! ?

• Haha
Reactions: jvnshr