Howya Anyone in Western or Northwestern Connecticut?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
Howya ? Anyone in western or northwestern Connecticut?
HI, I'm in Waterbury. I hunt in Canaan, so willing to get together in the fall. I belong to a pipe group, The Hartford Reading Society. We have a FB page. Meet at The Tobacco Shop LLC , Pratt St Hartford

thomk64

Lurker
Sep 29, 2020
Oakville, CT USA
Howya Tony, That's crazy....I'm also in waterbury. I'm over on the waterbury/Oakhill town line. I've never been to the Tobacco Shop. Good to know about the Facebook page. I'm also on FB- Thom Knox.Feel free to message me.
Cheers!
HI, I'm in Waterbury. I hunt in Canaan, so willing to get together in the fall. I belong to a pipe group, The Hartford Reading Society. We have a FB page. Meet at The Tobacco Shop LLC , Pratt St Hartford

Ctbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2019
CT & VT
I like the pipe smoking rabbit, he controls the world. Is Hartford too far to drive for a pipe club meeting ?
Ah yes, the pipe smoking rabbit! Great stuff, and hence my choice for profile pic. Truth be told, this version is from the Mad River Canoe Company. Even they have a great write up about it, even mentioning the pipe.

Not driving to Hartford, thank you...?
However, Kent is easy! I have a great friend up the mountain in South Kent.
I need to check out the CAMA once the world normalizes...

Reactions: ofafeather

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
Ah yes, the pipe smoking rabbit! Great stuff, and hence my choice for profile pic. Truth be told, this version is from the Mad River Canoe Company. Even they have a great write up about it, even mentioning the pipe.

Not driving to Hartford, thank you...?
However, Kent is easy! I have a great friend up the mountain in South Kent.
I need to check out the CAMA once the world normalizes...
I read the legend. I own rabbits. I am an avid hunter, a bit of a trickster, and very confident of my abilities. I have a huge pillowcase with an image of a rabbit smoking a pipe, looking at the globe. it says "Unbeknown to most, the world is controlled by a single, pipe smoking rabbit"

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Ctbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2019
CT & VT
Rabbit controls EVERYTHING - including his stash & cellar! ?
(and credit where due: Mark Johns, artist, drew this up, with the quote)
DD373F20-3E9B-48D9-BB7C-E5D8BA79BBDB.jpeg
I bought a framed copy directly from his website...?

Status
Not open for further replies.