PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeDad33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Kansas
Just got my first order of non aromatics in. I mostly got 2 of each in my order, but had a couple of singles, so I decided to try them first. My eyes were caught by the H&H Magnum Opus tin. Opening the tin was bit of a mystery, but I managed to get it done. Upon opening it I was greeted with a blast of smokey campfire and what I thought to be fresh cedar shavings. So then I started smoking it and for a lack of a better term, I heard angel's singing and all my troubles just melt away

This being my first premium tobacco I was completely blown away how great this stuff is.

So long story short Magnum Opus.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with strawberries and blue berries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City English/Ernie-ental in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Coniston Cut Plug in a Meer...
ffm7n1i.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Smoking a $10 estate pipe and man does this thing smoke great. A John Bessai, filled with Wilke Lizzie blood ? red , be glad pipe smokers we have the means to relax, so many of my relations are perplexed that I can absorb adversity and stay calm. Thanks to my briars and smoking brothers! Listening to Tony Rice who passed away recently. A legendary guitar picker. ?8D1C6E12-81D7-4BA2-B123-6FBD9F78EFDA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.