HU Retailer That Also Ships Snuff to US of A?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Thanks, unfortunately they don't list any HU on their website unless I'm missing something.

They do - the site's design is just not the clearest to find certain blends:

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
I’ve been looking for somewhere to buy G&H snuff that will ship to the US.

I will check out some of these offerings in the meanwhile perhaps.

Great link, thank you!

Jan 27, 2020
I’ve been looking for somewhere to buy G&H snuff that will ship to the US.

I will check out some of these offerings in the meanwhile perhaps.

Great link, thank you!

Well if just looking for snuff MrSnuff is the best bet. Thanks for all the above replies. Getting the most for my shipping cost is the obvious rational.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Which GH snuff are you looking at?
I’m not really sure as I’ve never seen or tried any of them, but I’m a Lakeland junkie and I watched that Hoggarth factory video that was posted about the making of snuff (and ropes) and have wanted to try a few ever since. The only thing I’ve really disliked from G&H has been menthol based so ... anything but that I guess. Do you have a recommendation or one that you particularly favor? Any information or advice welcomed!

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Well if just looking for snuff MrSnuff is the best bet. Thanks for all the above replies. Getting the most for my shipping cost is the obvious rational.
Will they ship snuff or is that banned from shipping like all the other tobacco products?

I just assumed they wouldn’t ship it. It would be great if that’s not true!

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I’m not really sure as I’ve never seen or tried any of them, but I’m a Lakeland junkie and I watched that Hoggarth factory video that was posted about the making of snuff (and ropes) and have wanted to try a few ever since. The only thing I’ve really disliked from G&H has been menthol based so ... anything but that I guess. Do you have a recommendation or one that you particularly favor? Any information or advice welcomed!

I don't have a recommendation, as I haven't tried any yet. That's what I was going to ask you. I also watched those videos and enjoy all their pipe tobacco flavors.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Mmm, this is a topic don't feel qualified to answer but I'm sure @anotherbob can help. When I was into snuff it was at a time in my life I was consuming way too much alcohol so it's a bit of a blur but I remember enough to recommend people buying Toque snuffs vs SG etc.
Never really dug SG that much. My preference was more towards Indian snuffs, Toque and Wilson of Sharow. And would say Toque is probably the best bet price wise since you can order from them directly.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Jan 27, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.