PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
A couple of minutes away from smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
What an honor to own a pipe of William Conrads. I would have loved to sit and listen to some of his stories , and smoke a pipe of course !

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Today it's Three Friars in a MM Legend. This tobacco has caused me to abandon my reacquaintance with the classic codger OTC's .I don't want to offend anyone who loves them, but their mildness and blandness just doesn't keep my attention. For me, they need much more boldness. I suspect that the codgers of old inhaled, and I don't, so perhaps that's why they don't satisfy me. Bourbon to drink.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Today it's Three Friars in a MM Legend. This tobacco has caused me to abandon my reacquaintance with the classic codger OTC's .I don't want to offend anyone who loves them, but their mildness and blandness just doesn't keep my attention. For me, they need much more boldness. I suspect that the codgers of old inhaled, and I don't, so perhaps that's why they don't satisfy me. Bourbon to drink.
That is a good point. Although I do enjoy Carter Hall I think you might be on to something

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a much deserved nap before dinner, which was a salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas with orange slices for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2005 Sam Gawith Kendall Plug in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic saddle stem. I wish I had more of this. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.