PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Starting the morning with Watch City DCC in a MM Carolina Gent with Peetes French roast. I'm generally not an aro smoker, but goes so well with a cup of coffee
I haven't tried the DCC yet but I will eventually. I'm not crazy about aros, but there are a few that I still really like. Where I live on Florida's west coast, there was a tobacconist in town for many years that made a blend called, "Northern Hospitality" that was really good. They closed shop about 15 years ago and should have stocked up puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. A friend said he had some unsmoked French pipes to give me. Well, he wasn't lying. I got 15 of them!
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I'm having some SWR in a Sav 626 roma with some afternoon coffee. I really enjoy that nutmeg-ish spice flavor with the burley. Grading some papers from a class that I guest taught over the past couple of weeks, teaching is way tougher than being a lawyer lol. It'll feel like a vacation when I return to normal next week. Shout-out to teachers out there, exhausting work!

Status
Not open for further replies.