PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
On a misty, moonless night, along twisted cobblestone lanes illuminated only by the glow of ancient iron lanterns, you follow a scent as dark as the night itself, the exotic fragrance hauntingly familiar, compelling, irresistible...
Open the tin. Discover the mystery.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I also enjoy Gaslight. I don’t have a tin open right now and am focussing on finishing some of the many open tins I have going. It may be a while but I can look forward to opening a tin of Gaslight.

Reactions: Ebarber

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
Is that, umm, a faber castell kitchen knife, cut in half, shaped and drilled to be a mini-cleaver plug cutter? Ingenious!
It actually came with a cheese cutting set I somehow aquired years ago. It's been in my drawer for years and I've never used it for anything. One day I saw it and it dawned on me ?

Reactions: Casual

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I also enjoy Gaslight. I don’t have a tin open right now and am focussing on finishing some of the many open tins I have going. It may be a while but I can look forward to opening a tin of Gaslight.
I completely understand. I'm in the same boat! So many great blends to try!

Attachments

• 20200604_195959.jpg
    20200604_195959.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: tomatamot

uprightman

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2019
Central Pennsylvania
Gaslight is a good one. I’ve been smoking a lot of Spark Plug lately, too.
Gaslight is a good one. I’ve been smoking a lot of Spark Plug lately, too.

I’ve been working on a tin of gaslight for a few years now. I enjoy it quite a bit. As soon as I finish my open tin of nightcap I plan to open up the spark plug I have waiting, or maybe the squadron leader..

Reactions: Ebarber