SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Yes Sir! Just off 119 behind the Publix. After many years of lurking here, I just joined to respond to this post.
So, did you just join to respond to this all call regarding Alabaster? Just curious. Nothing wrong with it. You should join the Magic City Pipe Club. Meet up with us at The Briary. I haven't actually been since February, but...

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Evening, gentlemen.

I was simply asking if there any any members from Alabaster. Why? I have my reasons.

Reactions: BROBS
Are we having a senior moment?
Me? I'm not sure what you mean.
I mean, I know where Alabaster is, but it is not a big place, nothing famous about it. It would be like me asking if there was anyone from Hooginaw, Missouri out of the blue, and then a member joins immediately to say, "here I am. I am from there."
I was simply asking if there any any members from Alabaster. Why? I have my reasons.
And, then the subversive, mysterious response. I mean, if it is someone just wanting to change their forum handle, that's one thing, but it would make for a better story of Ben and CAlabama are old buddies, or something.

CAlabama

Lurker
Sep 8, 2020
Alabaster, Alabama
I decided to join because Ben called out where I live. I had been thinking of joining for awhile. I wrongly assumed Ben might be from Alabaster and I found a close by smoking buddy. But to no avail. Ben has chosen to be cryptic about his reasons. It seems to be driving Cosmic nuts looking for conspiracy where none exists.