PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Looking to place an order for my father - I thought I had a P&C coupon from the mail, but cant find it.
Anybody know of any online retailers with a little % off?

Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipes or tobacco? I think PC has a sale on Roma pipes right now. I think SP has a sale on Danish estates.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Looking to place an order for my father - I thought I had a P&C coupon from the mail, but cant find it.
Anybody know of any online retailers with a little % off?
C&D 15% off until July 27th.

I think SP has a sale on Danish estates.
That's from their European site.

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for tobacco. I have a cart online going for Smokingpipes & another for P&C.
Getting him as many different quality blends as i can for his around $50 (free shipping is worth an extra blend these days)

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Get 2lbs of D&R for $40
That is a big commitment! (For a good price tho)
Setting my dad up with a sampler, trying to figure out what he likes. He has had a 4 oz mason of a Tinder Box blend for years. I left 1oz of Warped Cloud Hopper with him, and he flew through it. The plan is to get him a good VaPer, an English, a Balkan, and a few others.

Reactions: BROBS and radrick96

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
That is a big commitment! (For a good price tho)
Setting my dad up with a sampler, trying to figure out what he likes. He has had a 4 oz mason of a Tinder Box blend for years. I left 1oz of Warped Cloud Hopper with him, and he flew through it. The plan is to get him a good VaPer, an English, a Balkan, and a few others.
Amphora sampler is always great

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The PC deal on D&R also includes tins at a reduced price, so you get a variety of blends. You could get three or four at a modest cost, I think about $6.95 apiece plus shipping and tax.

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
Of course the day after I buy a Newgrange Spigot, Smoking Pipes has them 5% off....

Reactions: BROBS

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
If I were to pick an approx. $50 pipe tobacco gift for someone who might be interested in expanding their taste, I’d just go with 4 tins or so of some widely respected blends representative of various genres. Maybe some “Peterson” Dunhill Flake, Westminster, and Molto Dolce. I know OP is asking about discounts, not baccy picks, but I just wanted to share my thought.

Reactions: Brew&Briar

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
If I were to pick an approx. $50 pipe tobacco gift for someone who might be interested in expanding their taste, I’d just go with 4 tins or so of some widely respected blends representative of various genres. Maybe some “Peterson” Dunhill Flake, Westminster, and Molto Dolce. I know OP is asking about discounts, not baccy picks, but I just wanted to share my thought.
Amphora sampler pack is a good recommendation that I see regularly. I'd go with lots of different 1 oz bulk samples; so many options and so many good ones that can easily result in a dozen or more different blends to try.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.