PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've been smoking straight tobacco for about 6 yrs and just ordered an lb of Lane black van. cav to have on hand to try as a change up in some mixes. Also ordered some Amphora burley and 5 Bros. just to try. I was attempting to hit the 'free shipping' amount and too late saw that there was some discrepancy somewhere in my reading...at one point, I swear I read free shipping for orders: $79.99 or more...then I saw it was $99.00...crikey...I guess I'll chalk that up as tuition.

forflakessake

Lurker
Jun 26, 2020
ON, Canada
Trialled ordering to Canada from SP, two orders of late:

1: A shiny new Neerup pipe (structure bent pot)

2 (Just Arrived) :
- 2 oz - Newminister #400 Superior Navy Flake (whoops not PS, but was half price!)
- 2 oz - PS41 Cube Cut
- 2 oz - PS306 English Oriental Supreme

Neither one got tagged by customs, so thats exciting. I turned around and promptly ordered two tins of Peterson Deluxe Navy Flake, my favourite choice to date (admittedly from Dunhill ~6 years ago).
I figure my luck runs out with the Peterson, but I can't even find it locally so the price is the price.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tracking to arrive Monday from PC, John Bull 1.5 oz pouch; and D&R Don Giovanni Sigaretto, and Vengeur Platinum, both 1.42 oz tins. The John Bull is a re-order of this English blend, and the others are first time orders for me. By the way, Dragula is an unbearably cute kitten. Two terrific black cats are in my past, storied creatures -- Bartleby and Clarissa, never met each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.