PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Planta MMXII Ripe Marula Fruit as the kids are having a water balloon fight. I know, I’m playing a dangerous game.
8B0AE11C-B203-4F37-A32F-255B8E5DBAAA.jpeg

At one point I had sworn off aromatics because I had only had PG-laden goop. Recently tried this, Edward G. Robinson, and Mixture 79. I didn’t think I would like any of them, but they’ve become my top three aromatics. I’m especially fond of the sweet-tartness of this one.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Planta MMXII Ripe Marula Fruit as the kids are having a water balloon fight. I know, I’m playing a dangerous game.
View attachment 36232

At one point I had sworn off aromatics because I had only had PG-laden goop. Recently tried this, Edward G. Robinson, and Mixture 79. I didn’t think I would like any of them, but they’ve become my top three aromatics. I’m especially fond of the sweet-tartness of this one.

Reactions: tomatamot

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
tODlcyNl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and asparagus dinner with strawberries and cherries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.