PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
About a third of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

I figured it out, finally. You just don’t sleep. You’re up telling us when you’re Smoking when I go to bed and right back at it within a few hours of me finishing breakfast.

“‘Tis neither man nor beast, ‘tis a pipe-smoking machine...”

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. This pipe and tobacco are my regular walking reps companions. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
C&D Small Batch Carolina Red Flake w/ Perique in a Road Town UFO. I took a chance on this pipe, and I’m glad I did. These are very nice, hand made pipes, for ridiculous low prices.
Yes, they come from China, but they are made by some talented craftsmen. The workmanship and fit & finish is great, the drilling is spot on, and aside from a very small pit on the bottom of the bowl, the briar is a very nice piece. The pit was left natural, and is hardly noticeable. No fills at all. The draw is nice, and the pipe is exceptionally light, which indicates a good drying process was used. All in all, a great deal. 78A2C339-BFAE-4A6A-9A3D-ECE4C8A5D8E6.jpeg0432B57C-F83C-497D-B487-4C75DE3AF474.jpeg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
DOH3mLgl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.