@philobeddoe
@markthelad
@wayneteipen
@zackery
@redlegrod
@mrharris
@seagullplayer

Hi all,

I have attempted to tag everyone that has mentioned they are in Indiana and interested in a pipe club. We have started a FB group “Indiana Pipe Club” to try and get organized.

I realize not everyone uses FB or wants their FB associated with a pipe group. It’s a private group so it won’t show up in your list of groups if you join. Also, while online forums are great, they’ve also created a silo effect within our hobby. We figured FB would be the most universal platform rather than trying to organize here or another forum.

Even if you’re not on FB, consider making a limited profile just to join. Once we have enough participation, I plan to do some “virtual meets” through the new FB rooms function.

Initial meets will likely be in the Indy/Bloomington area just to keep it centrally located — we’d like to pull from all corners of the state since it’s easy to get here.

If you know of any Hoosiers I’ve left out or that aren’t members here, please help us spread the word!

Hope to see you on the FB group and meet up with you soon.

Reactions: philobeddoe

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I belong to a few other pipe forums, but this is the only one I am on with any regularity. I will mention it to the proprietor at my “local” pipe shop, next time I’m in town, maybe he’ll post a notice or at least tell the other regulars that purchase pipes and pipe tobacco.

Reactions: Strike Anywhere

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
I belong to a few other pipe forums, but this is the only one I am on with any regularity. I will mention it to the proprietor at my “local” pipe shop, next time I’m in town, maybe he’ll post a notice or at least tell the other regulars that purchase pipes and pipe tobacco.

That would be awesome.

Reactions: BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
No social media presence here, but if you post the meet up time & place on here I would love to attend.

Same here..no social media on my end....here in southern Indiana....but would consider the idea of a meet up if we ever get our pardon from the Warden in this time of quarantine.

Reactions: Strike Anywhere

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I'm not on FB but am interested. Feel free to keep me posted via e-mail wdteipen@yahoo.com. I check in here on rare occasion as well but probably not often enough to catch meet up dates/times unless I just get lucky.