PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Celebrating IPSD with some GLP Chelsea Morning in a Peterson 606 while I'm doing some restoration work on this truly epic thrift store find: Per-Ulf-era S. Bang.

Here she is all reamed and wiped down:

fh9NsWMl.jpg

Still needs a salt and Everclear bath and some more work on the rim, but she's really coming back into her former glory.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. A cup of Larry's Twilight Coffee is my drink. M'lady got a small sample pack of this coffee because my local diner serves it, and she knows how I enjoy it. An excellent coffee blend.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about tobacco with the fellas who gifted me the pipe.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
A third of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about tobacco with the fellas who gifted me the pipe.
Esoterica in a Charatan you say? Great minds, sir, great minds..... :ROFLMAO:

Mine was formerly owned by...........some dude on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.