PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Remember kids, if you were good little boys and girls this past year, JimInks Clause will visit and leave you a few tins underneath the pipe rack. Just remember to leave him a bowl's worth and a pipe cleaner out on a plate by the fireplace.

Joking aside, whatcha smoking today? I'm starting with a fresh tin of Orlik Racing Green in a MM Washington Rob Roy.

Post em up!

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry for the double post. Was trying to edit for better clarification.

Happy IPSD! Had some 5 Brothers for a bit. Some still sitting here in one of my first pipes (Czech small Churchwarden) for delayed gratification in a bit, because I also got the yearning for some Comoy's #4 to start the morning which is puffing in a MM Bent Twain with a straight black/white swirl forever stem.
IPSDMorn2.20.20IMG_6588.jpg

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Sorry for the double post. Was trying to edit for better clarification.

Happy IPSD! Had some 5 Brothers for a bit. Some still sitting here in one of my first pipes (Czech small Churchwarden) for delayed gratification in a bit, because I also got the yearning for some Comoy's #4 to start the morning which is puffing in a MM Bent Twain with a straight black/white swirl forever stem.
View attachment 20092

Nice. I like the shape of that little churchwarden.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I will be smoking a bowl of Pelican which was a gift from my pipe forum Secret Santa. I will be smoking it in my A La Pipe Du Nord 150th Anniversary pipe (#129/150) which I purchased while visiting the shop in Paris in 2018.

image - Edited (9).jpg

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
I am currently fighting a respiratory issue. Not a bad one at the moment, but not smoking non the less. 2 years in a row.

I know how it feels to not be able to engage in your favorite hobbies. I couldn't pick up a guitar for a year and a half at one point due to severe tendonitis in both wrists and forearms. Take care.

Reactions: voorhees

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Gonna open a tin of GLP Rennaisance to try that blend for the first time.
Would love to know your thoughts. I smoked Renaissance so much I had a dedicated pipe for it. I have not smoked any since probably 2005. I have one tin left and just hope it aged well. Hope you enjoy it.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Happy Holiday to everyone here.
I started my day with a bowl of 2015 Wessex Gold Slice in a Rad Davis Calabash.
Now I am smoking a bowl of 2006 Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Rad Davis Billiard.

My next bowl once I am done with this is some 2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in a Simone Gilli Billiard. After that I was debating on whether to crack a
tin of 2007 Peterson Irish Flake or smoke some of my 1998 Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. After that who knows, I can't think that far ahead.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
I am currently fighting a respiratory issue. Not a bad one at the moment, but not smoking non the less. 2 years in a row.
I wish you well brotha! I think I would smoke and not inhale if possible while letting the smoke go out my window with a fan, which I do most of the time. I hope you condition gets recovered soon!

As for continuing with IPSD...
I started with 5-Brothers,
migrated to Comoy's #4
Back to 5-bothers
Another bowl of Comoy's #4 while cracking open some Old Rasputin as a beverage.
One to the second glass of Old Rasputin and filling a new bowl...
Bowl of Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake and a small stint of Yorktown I set a pinch of at the bottom.
Hankering for a bowl of Pirate Kake while finishing up the second Old Rasputin, so I'm enjoying the combo currently!

*got a doctor's appt in an hour* so hoping for some help there

Hope everyone's day is going well!

Status
Not open for further replies.