SP IPSD 2020 Sale - New and Estate pipes 15% off and Tinned and Bulk Pipe Tobaccos 10% Off

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Got the email. Trying to hold off. But to quote legendary poet, scholar, and all around gentleman Homer Simpson:

hqdefault.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Here's a question: can we as a group put together a "discount roadmap" for all the online retailers?

Feels like that would be a huge resources for us as a forum.

Reason being I'm having a couple of estate pipes evaluated at SP.com right now, but I doubt I would be able to get the credit in my account before this discount period runs out. Be nice to know if there's one coming up so I can maximize my credits you know?

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Here's a question: can we as a group put together a "discount roadmap" for all the online retailers?

Reason being I'm having a couple of estate pipes evaluated at SP.com right now, but I doubt I would be able to get the credit in my account before this discount period runs out. Be nice to know if there's one coming up so I can maximize my credits you know?
I agree. Instead of a new thread each sale have 1.

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA

That would be very convenient. Oh the time waisted searching for coupon code to find items in your cart are no longer available..

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.