What's Your First Pipe Purchase of the New Year?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Was wondering what pipe or pipes are on the horizon for 2020 that members are planning on getting? My first pipe is this lovely smooth tomato by Yeti.1596915970

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pipes, gentlemen. That Larson... and Ashton, I'm jealous... very.

I am waiting till the pipe show at The Briary in a few weeks. Erik Nording will be there... again... even though I have begged Skip to get Tinsky. ::sigh:: But, I love Erik, and will probably buy one of the pipes he brings or will pick up one of the pipes I have been drooling over (not literally, ha ha) for weeks now that will be on sale at the show.

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
Beautiful pipes, gentlemen. That Larson... and Ashton, I'm jealous... very.

I am waiting till the pipe show at The Briary in a few weeks. Erik Nording will be there... again... even though I have begged Skip to get Tinsky. ::sigh:: But, I love Erik, and will probably buy one of the pipes he brings or will pick up one of the pipes I have been drooling over (not literally, ha ha) for weeks now that will be on sale at the show.
There will be quite a few choices at the show for sure!

Reactions: danimalia

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
A rad davis black and tan dublin with super thick walls. Not normally a partial rustication fan, but the huge smooth rim and cumberland stem got me on this one, and a big, thick walled dublin just might be my favorite shape. The stain and stem colors just really remind me of something you'd see in an old school den or office. A room that oughta smell like codger blends. That and, I mean, It's a Rad.....

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
@alaskanpiper Wow, look at all of them eyes on that pretty rim. Congrats!!!
Haha, thanks! My wife told me it looked like a cauliflower chopped in half. She is right, but she didn't realize that was a compliment.

IMG_2379.jpg

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Already put this in the Castello thread, but you know what it’s like when you get a new pipe worth showing off. Sea Rock army mount billiard.

First impressions are great. It’s exactly what I had hoped: medium size, light and clenchable, grippy, an open draw, easy to clean, thick walled and cool to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.