PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
I would only post pipes that you don't want to buy. It's a pit of vipers here and someone is liable to snatch it up before you!

But, I guess there is the strategy of posting pipes that you want to buy, but know you shouldn't, in the hope that someone puts you out of your misery.

Better you get this one now before someone else does, now that it's out of the bag...

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
View attachment 12584

It’s around $300 USD. I’ve wanted this bad boy for a few months now. TAD is winning every battle because it has to. Otherwise...

Don’t know quite why I’m captured by this little gem. I’ve no interest in Bentley Motors automobiles.

??‍♂️

What pipes are on your wishlists?

That's because it's an awesome looking pipe. I've wanted one of those to. It balances between motorhead in the day time and black tie at night perfectly. I want this Dunhill Collector HT but it's $1000 used. I'm afraid my wife would pull a Bobbitt on me while I sleep.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
There's no explaining personal taste. That pipe appeals to you in a very personal way. You simply have to decide if the calling is worth the expenditure. I've found it is an exercise in futility to attemt to justify or rationalize what might be considered frivolous or irrational purchases that fulfill no need, only wants. If you want it badly enough and have the money, buy it and quit torturing yourself.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Don’t know quite why I’m captured by this little gem. I’ve no interest in Bentley Motors automobiles.
Know about the Porsche Design pipes?

c700x420.jpg

Aug 1, 2012
I'm a big fan of these and the Porsche pipes. I've got one of the first run Porsche pipes and think it smokes pretty dang well. Others will tell you they are crap and not to waste your money. I'd definitely like a later run Porsche pipe and Bentley pipe as well. They look pretty damn cool to this car nut.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Here is a pipe that I would love to have but I can safely post, because it is well out of my price range. One can dream though...

View attachment 12616

It’s funny how tastes change. I used to hate bulldogs. Straight, bent — hated ‘em.

Long story short I wound up with a straight dog in my collection (Comoy’s with the old ‘barcode’) and man did it ever grow on me! A month ago I added a bent dog without hesitation. I love ‘em!

Sweet little pipe there! I hope you get it and it brings you years of joy :)

Reactions: tobefrank
Status
Not open for further replies.