PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Ardor and Rinaldo are my favorite pipe brands. I love their style and find the thin sleek button on Ardor pipes to be so comfortable that I no longer want to smoke some of my past favorites (looking at you Castello, buttons too chunky!)

Here is one of my latest Ardor acquisitions. I don't know how, but it brings a depth of flavor to Balkan Blue, one of my most frequently smoked blends, that none of my other pipes seem to be able to deliver.

002-004-2563.7540.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking pipes guys. I had one Ardor and it was a really nice smoker. The only reason I sold it was because of the acrylic stem. I got rid of almost all my acrylics for vulcanite years ago.
If I could enjoy acrylic I would definitely own more Ardors.

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
As much as I love Ardor, I just have to say that this new thing they're doing of putting the blue dot on the side of the stem drives me crazy (see the pipe in rogers post vs mine). WTF is that all about? Who want's a stem with the blue dot hanging off of one side instead of centered on top where it belongs? To me it gives the pipe a horrible lopsided feel. Maybe I'm being too picky but it's a deal breaker for me. In my opinion symmetrical stem work is the only way to go.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Ardor Meteora for the day. Any Ardor fans out there?
View attachment 9478
every darn time I say I don't really like something in pipes, one of you guys comes along to prove me wrong. I always say I like simple no frills and if every stem was black I'd be happy. But no you got show off a beautiful pipe with a swirly green stem with fancy carving work that could be called very tasty. Hope you enjoyed the backhanded compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.