Welcome to The Pipes Magazine Radio Show Episode 465! Our featured interview tonight is with YouTuber, and novice pipe smoker, Kevin the Hobbiton Piper. The Hobbiton Piper YouTube Channel has over 60 videos with pipe and tobacco reviews, box openings, food, drink, and more. This episode is another installment in our series of novice pipe smokers (those with 3-5 years of pipe smoking experience) that we pose seven questions to. At the top of the show, Brian will review Cornell & Diehl Small Batch Sun Bear. Sit back, relax with your pipe, and enjoy The Pipes Magazine Radio Show!
Use our player above – or – Choose one of the Apps below.
Seven Questions for Seven Novice Pipe Smokers
1. After you got started smoking a pipe, what was your “Ah Ha!” moment that kind of clicked for you?
2. Which tobaccos did you try based on a recommendation that you did not like?
3. How has your preference in pipes changed over your short time of pipe smoking? Have you developed preferences?
4. What was your holy grail pipe when you started smoking a pipe, and what it is now?
5. Who are a few of your favorite show guests from past episodes, and why?
6. What is your favorite thing to do while smoking a pipe?
7. Brian answers any question.
The Pipes Magazine Radio Show features interviews with pipe makers, tobacco blenders, pipe and tobacco aficionados, collectors, and more. Episodes air every Tuesday.
We hope you enjoy our 1-hour show produced just for you—the pipe smoker and collector.