PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
I love Zippos, Just started my collection, got my plain one for every day use, have the faux ivory one and then my pipe one, gonna convert the faux ivory one into a pipe one as well.

Cheers!

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_8674.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have three, and interchange the inserts (Thunderbird & Zippo pipe). I have a Peterson case, not pictured.

White House:

Our Lady of Guadalupe, she travels with me on most of my trips:

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
Nice collection.I have the one with the ship motif, Zippo describe it as faux whalebone scrimshaw,I put the pipe insert in mine.I really like Zippos and plan to get another one soon,with Cornish flag on.

Tom

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Here is my one and only Zippo I got in high school buy using camel cash. Its a little beat up it is one of the few things that survived my house fire in 98.

2012_0610Zippos10002.jpg

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
@mrgunnar177 I have a knife that has the same image as the zippo in the middle. Cool collection. I have 2 myself!

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I have a standard Zippo, I see mention of a "Vector" insert..I would like to do this instead of buying a Zippo pipe lighter. What does it look like?
Thanks!

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Thanks for my friends and family over the years, I have a few Zippos set aside myself:
Zippos-1.jpg

Zippos-2.jpg

I think every person that starts a Zippo Collection begins with one of the "Scrimshaw" Zippos early in his/her collection. I know I did............ :puffy:

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Thanks to all for the compliments.
I bought the racks at the Smokey Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge, TN, just outside Knoxville.
They have a great online mail order and most everything they have is available for shipping.
Here is a link to their webpage:
http://www.smkw.com/webapp/eCommerce/main_front.jsp?siteFlag=eknifeworks

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I only have one Zippo, the brushed crome with a bent pipe on it. I really like it.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
I posted a pic of this elsewhere but this seemed like a good place for it as well. Remember the movie Full Metal Jacket?
_DEF3658.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.