PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Friends:
Ol' Cynyr has been having a tough time at home for about a year... and stress at work has reached a crescendo over the past six weeks. Without going into a lot of detail, I am feeling very inadequate to the tasks laid on me.
I have repeatedly been blessed by the kindness shown by the wonderful people here. I have seen, and participated, when this company sent up powerful prayers for a needy member. I am a firm believer in the power of righteous prayer.
And that's all I'm asking. Next time you smoke a bowl, have a friendly thought for ol' Cynyr. God will know, I will know, and I'll be thankful.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
Consider it done. Be well. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Thank you, all of you. My heart is full. As always, the good wishes of good people can do so, so much.
Just thank you.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know that your work is very stressful, even on a "good" day, so hold your head high and know that a lot of us here are pulling for you. You are among friends and brothers, so you're not alone. May God be with you in these difficult days.
במקום שאין אנשים השתדל להיות איש In a place where there are no men, strive to be a Man. -- Pirkei Avot: Ethics of the Fathers

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
3bkme.jpg

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
I am on this site a lot but don't post much. But, when someone asks for prayers I am prompted to write. The power of prayer is an awesome thing and know that I, along with your other friends, will be lifting you up. May you experience the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. Blessings...

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I hope you get through this soon, and for the better. "Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might" - Eph 6:10

Status
Not open for further replies.