PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Vanilla- Mac Baren's 7 Seas Regular Blend. It's a vanilla and chocolate mix which intermingles the flavorings wonderfully. A straight vanilla would be MacB's Vanilla Cream Loose Cut.
Caramel- Best of Show by McClelland, it has a nougat and caramel casing that is amazing. Also Sweet Killarney by Peterson has a great caramel casing to it as well.
Fruit, Maple, Rum- Connoisseur's Choice by Peterson. It's a combo of the three flavorings and is divine.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I'm with Arthur on this one guys... But if I have to choose, probably rum, though I've never had maple or caramel before.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I'm not sure how aromatics got the bad rap for being something less than a real tobacco choice.

You don't see anyone taking jabs at straight Va smokers. :crazy:
Vanilla - My choice would be Mac Baren's Vanilla Creme. It comes in two styles, but for the life of me I can't tell much difference. Both are very good.

Caramel - Hobie nailed this one. Caramel Rush , by McClelland is tops. I have also smoked a bunch of Uhle's Par Shooter, which is also very good.

Fruit flavored - My new favorite would be Larson's Signature. Its berry berry good. :wink:

Maple - I have smoke two maple blends Maple Street from Sutliff Private Stock and House of Uhle from Uhles. Both very nice.

Rum - I recommend Pipeworks and Wilke's "Rum Cake". I have only smoked this once, but I remember it was nice. I don't smoke rum flavored blends much, so I don't have much to go on here.
I would suggest Uhle's for a "one stop shop" and try several of their aromatic offerings. A quick visit with them and they will send you out some 2 oz. samples covering your taste searching quest. Uhle's is a real tobacconist and use good leaf, even in their aros.
Then, as a treat....get some Bishop's Move. Best English blend made in the US of A.

atuukson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2011
Sweden
Baldheaded teacher and Britt's balkan has a nice vanilla topping if not misstaken (love both blends)

Status
Not open for further replies.