PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I know me and my friends did our share of stupid things, from chopping the tips of small CO2 cartridges to climbing abandoned cement towers and beyond. Luckily for us, it was not so easy to record our stupidity. :lol:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My friends and I had seen the acrobats on TV where the heaviest member of the troop jumped on

the end of a teeter board and launched the smallest member into the air. We thought that looked

like great fun. I was the smallest, or at least the lightest. We planned pretty well, except that I had

no plan once I was six feet in the air. No problem about crying in front of my buddies; I was in too

much pain. Carried my arm in a bandana sling for a few days of school until finally my folks (prompted

by the school? I'll never know...) took me to Dr. Wasniak at the hospital and he literally snapped that

broken wrist back in place and plastered it into a nice warm cast ready for signatures at school. The

scariest part was having it sawed off a few weeks later. The toothy little vibrating saw wasn't dangerous,

but it looked dangerous. The male nurse ran it against his hand to reassure me. How do we survive

childhood?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I know me and my friends did our share of stupid things, from chopping the tips of small CO2 cartridges to climbing abandoned cement towers and beyond. Luckily for us, it was not so easy to record our stupidity.
+1 lol ... In addition to having escaped any serious injuries, I'm thankful that digital cameras and the internet were not around when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.