PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
My wife said. “ENOUGH PLEASE”.
I’m not completely bald. But I’m almost there. The hairs began to leave my head back in the mid 60’s when I was 18 and in the Air Force. I’m not a vain person by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, I wear 10 year old clothes, and drive my cars until they are rust buckets filled with holes. But I wanted to experiment with an old Italian recipe that I heard my grand father had used to grow hair on his old, balding, Italian noggin. So every day for the past month…are you ready? I cracked an egg into a bowl, mixed in some Italian wine vinegar, the homemade stuff, a teaspoon of olive oil, and rubbed that concoction into my head for 5 minutes. It’s supposed to grow hair. And by golly, it has worked.
This morning I counted 5 new hairs that have sprouted on the top of my head. I called my wife into the bathroom while I was standing in front of the mirror.
“You aren’t gonna believe this.” I told her. “Look.” I pointed to my head in excitement. “There are 5 new hairs.”
She of course told me I was crazy. And then issued me a warning.
“If you don’t stop putting that salad dressing on your head, you're moving out. You, and this house smell like a salad bar.”
Of course my wife is not the business person that I am. So she did not see the entire BIG picture like I did.
“Are you crazy?” I told her. “You want me to leave after I have just created the best hair growth formula for men? We’re gonna be rich. Do you still want me to leave? Cause if I do leave, and I patent this stuff, you’re not getting any of the fortune.”
Her answer will be forthcoming as this story will be continued.

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
Awesome! Please keep us posted and excellent writing skills.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That's great Frank, but you're missing one vital ingredient if you want that stuff to really work well: garlic.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I suppose you could constantly wear a hat or cap to keep the odor at bay. One that has room for air circulation, and maybe even grow lights....
Looking forward to the sequel(s).

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Frank, having Italian grandparents myself, I'm fully aware of the cure to which you refer. However, I suspect, you may be missing one vital piece of the puzzle. as it were. You see, the remedy, which I believe is called il rituale del culo a testa works by an ingenious and wicked device that takes hair from one place and deposits it in another. I have it on good authority that the location which is to receive the body-wide donation must be rubbed with fresh garlic, bottarga and red peppers otherwise the area will go in to overdrive, rapidly transferring all hair from one's backside and depositing it on the head.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
:rofl:
And:
f8aa72651939f13c9017035122564b7f.jpg

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
That's great Frank, but you're missing one vital ingredient if you want that stuff to really work well: garlic.
Brian, I eat at least 2 gloves of garlic a day. Adding garlic to my hair growth recipe would probably cause a divorce for sure.
I suppose you could constantly wear a hat or cap to keep the odor at bay.
jpmcwjr, I'm always wearing a hat. Problem is, now the hats smell like salads.
You see, the remedy, which I believe is called il rituale del culo a testa works by an ingenious and wicked device that takes hair from one place and deposits it in another.
bigpond, if I did that, then I'd really be a stunad.
jerwynn, that hat would fit my personality perfectly. Many do call me a "dunce"
You forgot the anchovie.
newbroom, I actually thought about using anchovies.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
After applying all of the above, you need to cover with avocado slices, olives, spinach, Romaine, & Arugula, then sit in the sun to marinate.
Or get over it!
I am bald & proud of it.

Bald is beautiful!

Actually, not bald, but have a full head of transparent hair. (Motor Vehicles would not allow me to put hair color: clear on my driver's license)

Proud member of The Clear Hair Club for Men.
God made few perfect heads...the rest he covered with hair.
Bald reduces wind resistance.

No shampoo needed, just wash from the chin, over the top to your neck.

Throw away combs, brushes, hair dryers.
If the reflected glare bothers others, tell 'em to put on sunglasses. They should be dazzled by the brilliance!
I tell my wife wife, "This is not baldness...it is the solar panel for my sex machine."

To which she replies, "Put a hat on, stay out of the sun, & get over yourself". (Sigh. My declaration gets no mileage with her)

(She sometimes adds. "Did your IQ suddenly drop 100 points? Did you even have 100 points to lose?")

Status
Not open for further replies.