PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
...when you rumble about the house (pipe in hand), muttering to yourself, "Man, I need a B.J. bad!"...and you're only talking about pipe cleaners.
And when SWMBO answers back, "Look in the third drawer, Helen Keller!"...then you realize she's getting a bit long in the tooth, as well.
Ah, well...off to Smokingpipes.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Now when I say "Man I want a piece of that..."
I am wondering if there is any pie left.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Things come up and I’m old enough not to care, but just young enough that a part of me of WANTS to be “seriously offended” by it.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
When everything on the classic rock channel, you remember its release...
jay-roger.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
....when you are frantically looking for your favorite pipe for an hour only to realize it's been hanging from your jaw the whole time.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
....when you are frantically looking for your favorite pipe for an hour only to realize it's been hanging from your jaw the whole time.
Part of the field uniform in the army is the "gas mask". It was secured by a waist strap and hung on the left side hip. An additional strap went around the leg to keep it from rotating around the waist. I found the leg strap uncomfortable and a hindrance, so I never used it.
I can not count the number of times I freaked out, "Where's my gas mask?!?", only to find it had rotated around and was hanging over my big ass, out of sight. With so much other gear hanging on the torso, it's easy to not notice.
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.