Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
You know your addicted to PM Forums ...
When you add the "What Are You Smoking" thread to your list of favorites, and get email notifications every five minutes. LOL.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Mine is mostly filled with shortcuts to the tobacco's that I want to try and haven't gotten around to buying yet.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
... when your wife refers to Forums members as "your virtual friends."

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
I favorited the "what are you smoking" thread once but I couldn't stand my phone blowing up from telling me I have so many new e-mails.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I mainly use my phone To surff this website, hence why I don't post often I hate the keyboard, but I havn't closed this web page in over 6 months, it's always open as my first tab lol

Dec 24, 2012
Over 1000 posts here and I had absolutely no idea you could click add to favorites and then get e-mail notifications. :oops:

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
You know you're addicted ...
When you put down your pipe to quickly pack another to smoke the same thing your friend just posted on the "whattayersmokin" thread. Only to repeat when another posts and so on. So that by the end of the day you've got 25 tins popped open just to keep up with the Joneses. Not!
Or ... When your Bic lighter dies on you out in the woods, and you use the dying embers in the dottle of your first pipe to quickly light another! (Now that's actually happened to me).

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Drwatson, phones still have the ability to send your analog voice to other people? Isn't that an out dated gimmick by now?

erichbaumer

Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
When you have separate bookmark menues for pipes, cigars and tobacco, which is further organized into "latakia," "cigar blends," "VA" and "Next Order."

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
When you are supposed to be doing homework and you are on this site posting to the "you know you are addicted" thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.