Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Im right there with you, in terms of waiting on people to post about their experiences!! Im also fairly new and have some questions. But alot of times im just waiting for new and interesting posts from interesting people. Like yourself numbersix!!!! :?

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Geez Six, it took you over 200 posts to realize you were at 5k?! We both definitely have too much time on our hands, man!

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
Just think of if you even had to sit down and hit the "send post" button 5000 times in a row... 8O
Heres to 5000 more numbersix!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks guys - looking forward to another 5k!
Geez Six, it took you over 200 posts to realize you were at 5k?! We both definitely have too much time on our hands, man!
Too true, too true! 8O
Yeah, tell me about it. Congrats on passing the 5K mark
lol!

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Kaywoodie wrote: "Always enjoy your post Mr. Six ! Keep em coming sir." :puffpipe:
Concur 100%.

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
Congrats and keep em coming! You know, know that I think about it, you one of the old guys around here these days... :nana:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
It's guys like Six that keep this place worthwhile. And petes03, you'll be celebrating your own 5K in about a week!
Thanks for all the great posts and threads!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks for all your posts, Six. I've appreciated your pictures, commentary and discussions since my first day here.
Cheers to another 5k!
-- Pat

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate all the kind words very much.
Damn Six, I can't believe you're just now figuring out that you're over 5000, lol!
I know - they creep up on ya (you'll be joining this exclusive club soon I see!)

Status
Not open for further replies.