PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
This is one of the coolest nose warmers I've ever seen. It looks... industrial? Badass? Almost authoritative. It would make a statement. Love it.
614.jpg

614b.jpg

614f.jpg

614c.jpg

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Ever since nose warmers became the hip-n-trendy style among pipe makers a few years ago, it seems like they're trying to out do themselves to see who can make the SHORTEST and STUMPIEST pipe available.
This is a contender. Great blast, too!

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
It looks neat, I don't have one but it sure looks like it would smoke hot.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
It looks cool. Also Looks extremely well made.
But I couldn't smoke a nosewarmer.
They don't make me all warm n fuzzy like so many others do.

heraclitian

Lurker
Mar 3, 2012
Yashtylov is one of few pipe makers I consider as an artist and his pipes are original. I like the ideas he has created, with his pipes and pipe accessories. My wife is a designer, she doesn't like pipes and said that most pipes I have showed her (Bo, Lars, Jess etc..) look boring. Once I showed her the tamper "Time is timeless" by Yashtylov, she looked at it for few seconds and told me: "this tamper is nice, it has idea and style". This by far the best comment she has said about pipes and anything around pipes. :D

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
I will be the first to admit that nosewarmers are sort of "trendy". In fact, people just seem to like to collect them. They are definitely a neat LOOK, but not sure if I'd ever smoke one myself.
That said, this particular nosewarmer as well as the 'peeled orange" from a few weeks ago is pretty amazing.

heraclitian

Lurker
Mar 3, 2012
Oh I forgot to say that I like nosewarmers (or short pipes in general). Those less than 5" (i.e 12.5cm) are ideal for me. They give a more intensive taste and smell of the tobaccos.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Prior to nosewarmers, the trendy in pipe shapes was long. Long billiards, long canadians, not quite churchwarden shape, but longer than normal.
It just goes to show that there are trends in all things.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Nice little pipe. But not much wood for $500.00 -- although I realize that's not the point.

I'd rather throw that kind of cash at a Castello, Ardor or Cavicche.

Status
Not open for further replies.