PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
I recently received my first order from pipesandcigars.com, and received a wrong tin. I ordered villiger 1888 mid-day and got villiger early-day. I contacted pipesandcigars through email last night and still haven't heard back yet. How long does it usually take for them to answer emails? Should I send them another?

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
They are really good on their customer service if it was after 2pm in the day they most likely wont get to it tell tomorrow.. They have always treated me well and I have nothing but good things to say about them.. I'm sure they will make it right

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Most likely they will tell you to keep the wrong tin and ship out the right one. P&C is great.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Another positive experience here as well. I ordered a Nording from them awhile back that was horribly drilled. They took it back no questions asked (pipe unsmoked of course) and I paid the difference for a Luciano instead.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
They are prolly super swamped with orders since they have like 100 sales going on at the same time.
Those guys are crazy. lol
Either call em or sit and smoke a pipe for a bit. They'll get to ya.

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
Wow you guys weren't kidding, I woke up today and checked my email and BAM there was an email from them! They cleared up everything and like cigrmaster said, it didn't cost me a dime! These guys ROCK!

mtpipe

Lurker
Jan 18, 2012
I received a 2 oz tin instead of an 8 oz. tin yesterday. I called and Jason immediately apologized, told me to keep the 2 oz tin and will be sending the 8 oz ASAP. Nice people.

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
I know you didn't order it, but don't sell Villiger's Early Day short. It might surprise you! :puffpipe:

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
+1 For everyone that has had a positive experience with P&C.
I recently placed a TAD and PAD order and there was a mistake in the order.
Very Prompt and Professional response, with a personal touch, and they corrected it immediately. I'm quite sure you will be taken care of and the situation corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.