PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
Just had a 48th birthday, got more gray hair, lost more gray hair, and I turned senior on pipes magazine.
My turn to the "old side" is now complete. :puffy:

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Congrats on both? One seems more regal than the other...just not sure which is which

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Now That I look at it...apparently, I just turned senior as well. My only consolation is the grey is still at it's infancy...but I can tell it seems to grow fast:) congrats again!

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
How many posts to purple?? There used to be a thread about the different levels, but I seemed to have forgotten which it was... must be one of those first senior moments:)

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
I seem to be affected by age more here recently as well, more gray hair and I have to use readers to see anything clearly that is within arms reach. It comes with advantages too, like wisdom, grandchildren and the temperament to enjoy them. Unfortunately my abilty to keep up with them also seems to be waning , but I do my best. :)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Watch out, you'll turn purple! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

gmjabsky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2015
Well, "immaturity" is always an available, youthful alternative you may exercise on a moment's notice

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'd like to know what purpose it serves giving members a sliding scale status level.
Only the inner sanctum of the Secret Six (or is it Seven now?) will ever truly know.
I aspire to someday make it to that level. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.