PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
What a way to start the weekend. I got home and had five new tobaccos ready and waiting for me. Lately I have been into Latakia blends but I figured I'd order a tin of McClellands Holiday Spirit 2016. Wow, wow, wow. It is honestly one of the most flavorful aromatics I've smoked in a long, long time. Granted, I don't smoke many aromatics but this one was areal surprise. I'm ordering several more tins before the holiday spirit ends.
More on the other four non-aromatic blends later.
Have a great weekend!

tobaccojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2016
USA
Good to know you loved it! I only grabbed up a single tin, but may just ignore my "don't cellar aromatics" just this once and grab a few for the years to come.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
How would you describe the flavor?

I've been tempted to try some but I'm mostly reluctant to buy aromatics these days.

bryguysc

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2015
No. (hypnotically waves hand) You do not want to buy a bunch of this. It is NOT the best aromatic I've ever tasted. :wink:

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Holiday spirits is one of the worst. Don't buy any more. Ah, now the competition is handled,let's fill out the order form. ;-)

willc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Holiday Spirit is one of the better aromatics.

IMO it even ages very well, I have some still left from 2012 and it is still tasty.
I haven't tried their bulk but McClellands tinned aro's are wonderful.

tobaccojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2016
USA
willc: Thank you for that information! I have heard as much, as far as this particular blend goes, and definitely want to get a few more tins for later holiday times.

Status
Not open for further replies.