PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Just had to share this. My Hearth & Home pipe arrived today and it is absolutely stunning! The rustication is really cool. Certainly my best looking pipe yet! This baby is large but light and the inside diameter of the bowl isn't too large, it's just right. I actually stumbled upon this pipe while browsing pipesandcigars. I'm surprised I haven't seen much talk about these pipes. Anyone else have one? Apparently they are limited.
I'm posting a video of it basically because I don't have a photo sharing site account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FhSP3HWp9E

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good to see a man so happily married to his pipe. That is a great one. Glad you took the plunge!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I've really been drooling over the tan sandblast bulldogs, but don't want to drop over $100 on a pipe I don't know anything about. One strange thing- when you look at the pipes on the P&C website, the large photo to the left shows a bent bull, a poker, and a straight bull. When you look at the detailed breakdown on the right, they show the straight bull and the poker, but no bent bulldog. ??? The bent bulldog is the one I'd be most interested in.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Go for it Aldecaker. The way I see it, you can order it and when it arrives give it a once over, take some practice draws on it and see how you like it. Really are nice pipes. Plus being that Russ O. Is involved in some way with the pipe I figured it has to be a fair deal considering the man is very passionate about all things tobacco. :). Also, give them a call and see if they can explain the mix up on the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.