PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Hot and sticky, wet and sticky, sticky and sticky, there’s been very little escape from the humidity but today was pleasant even though it is the only one in our current forecast.
I filled the 5 Knuckle Bamboo Shanked canted Dublin with Plateau top with Orlik Golden Sliced and had a damn near out of body experience. I really like OGS a lot, it’s not what you called depth filled or an earth moving smoke just a straight forward everyday smoke that won’t bore you. Believe me nothing ever smoked so good as this smoke in this pipe by Walt Cannoy. I know if I smoke it next week in the humidity it,won’t be the same and may never be the same ever again but I’m happy to have hade the experience!

banjo
43744675311_66b517d6be_z_d.jpg

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Nice looking pipe! I think all of us in the Northern Hemisphere have been suffering this summer. I'm going to have to give that OGS a spin.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Waiting on a reply to answer the come hither call of PAD for the multi knuckle bamboo pipe by Walt Cannoy
The above is your "Waiting Sucks!" post from 4 weeks ago. Is this the pipe you were waiting for?
Very nice!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
A beautiful pipe that would likely double as a walking stick, should the humidity overtake you!
Congrats!
jay-roger.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Yes, that is the pipe I was waiting for, too many medical tests prevented me from going to pick it up from my friend who graciously delivered it today.

banjo

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Lol, it smokes great too, thanks for doing what you did Sablebrush52!
hoosierpipeguy, not a clencher I let the pipe balance between the void in my uppers and lowers, if my head moves the pipe swings in the opposite direction.

banjo

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Killer pipe there, fishnbanjo! Continue to enjoy the heck out of it. I, too, am trying to find ways to deal with the heat up here in BC -- 37 C and 40% humidity today. I bet your humidity is higher? All the best.
Thomas

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Hey Thomas where in BC are ya? I spent some time in the Fraser Valley this weekend and I nearly melted.

Status
Not open for further replies.