PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
OK now that I think about it the black eye peas may of been worst but its a tuff call

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
2 things Madona may be 53 but damn she still looks good. Hell my wife said she would alow her in a trio.

And 2 did I say she still looks hot.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Madonna has a brand new bag, it's obvious. She's gotten classier
And she didn't even lip sync "Like a Prayer" ... I was pretty impressed, and entertained.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Baron, I have a HUGE grin on my face at the mere thought of an Iron Maiden halftime show!
Personally, I don't care HOW Madonna looks, I think her music is awful. She was obviously lip syncing, so she was basically there to dance.
yawn

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
If this is what the Sheeple call entertainment, then I'm not impressed. The real artist with talent will never be on stage anyway at this Ultimate Sheeple Event. It doesn't take much to impress them.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm with Baronsomedia, since Black Sabbath isn't likely to play, Madonna will have to do. Consensus at my house, myself included was "Thumbs Up". Good floor show, while I didn't know all the songs, it was interesting. Much better than the Black Eyed Peas last year. Although I was hoping for a little more skin from Madonna, is she getting matronly in her advanced age?

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
It wasn't bad. It could have been a little less rappy but the visual effects were pretty cool. All in all, not bad for the superbowl.
If you like, maybe they can bring back Up With People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4mTTigqTSA

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
She lipsynced the whole Halftime show, but it's probably mostly due to the fact she was dancing around so much. Not too bad for 53. Still I'm waiting for the day that the NFL books a newer talented artist like Seether, Shinedown, Three Days Grace etc. Sick of them going with an act from the 80s or some hip-hop group. A Halftime show with a good hard rock act is just what the Super Bowl could use to shoot some life back into it.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Personally, I wish they would just do away with the half time show. I want to watch football. Not a group of "has-beens" lip-syncing to crappy music.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
enjoyed the part where she stepped off the stage and nearly fell.

She made a good recovery.
Ah yes, I love it when folks fall, but not to be there. I was literally yelling at the TV for the guy with the weird hair(coming from a bald guy..) and the dress bouncing on the rope. I was SOOOO hoping he would fall. Not to be...guess I'll have to wait for the next Winter Olympics figure skating for my sick thrills...

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Personally, I don't care HOW Madonna looks, I think her music is awful. She was obviously lip syncing, so she was basically there to dance.
yawn
Alright ... well compare her music to her acting ... :laughat:

Status
Not open for further replies.