PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2013
It is 5 in the ante meridian and I am burning a Fuente Don Carlos with my coffee. I have my pouch loaded with C&D Billy Budd and a tin of Escudo (depending on what I feel like) for work, and I am hanging out with the boys for some cards tonight, where there WILL be smoking. o)
Oh, and probably passing out cigarettes at grade schools, as smokers are inherently evil, of course. Maybe kick a couple puppies. Just business as usual.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I am going to celebrate by removing some of that nasty tobacco from the earth. Or at least change it's form. Kinda like when cops find a big plot of marijuana. Sort of.
Begone, foul weed!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Well, I started the day off sitting on my deck watching ten thousand cicadas emerge in our yard. Perfect accompaniment to Westminster in an ancient Ashton billiard to celebrate the day.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Started today with Moloto Dolce' in a cob. Tonight however I am presenting a new pipe and some stonehaven to my piping buddy for his birthday and I imagine we are going to "smoke till we can't smoke no more!"

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
Having a Cohiba after lunch then a bowl or two after dinner! Happy world no tobacco (left behind) day!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Well, heck. I messed up and smoked Peterson Irish Flake, Hearth and Home Beverwyck, Edgeworth Ready Rubbed match, Fuselier's Ration, and Distinguished Gentleman. Better luck next year, :puffy:

Wellington

Dec 31, 2012
I wasn't going to smoke at all today, but I didn't realize it was no tobacco day. To celebrate I'm going to have a bowl or two this evening.

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
WNTD Score so far:

Sunset Breeze in a Peterson System

4noggins Button Bay ina a Danish Sovereign

Now lighting up FMC in a Savinelli Estella.

Later, maybe, MacBaren's honey & chocolate in a ?
Doing my best to celebrate it properly!

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
Time to fire up another bowl of Rattray's SweetFragant & then after supper some 1Q got to do my part in getting rid of some tobacco.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Happy World Tobacco Day to everybody!
It is so cool that the entire world is celebrating our hobby!
Good Smokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.