PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
I got home from work tonight and had a package on my desk. Shipped from the forum's own Hawke. To start out, I have to say I humbled by the generosity. Recieved are the newly pressed Hawke's Indian Moon, McClelland #25, Condor, Penzance, Sixpence, Potlatch, McClelland 2020, Ennerdale, a box of matches and an amazing little wick lighter (I think that's what it is).
I have tasted a small sample of Indian Moon, the rest are all new blends for me. Words cannot express how grateful I am. Hawke, you have outdone yourself and these will be put to good use. I will also pay forward this generosity in the very near future to a random forum member. Not sure what else to say, I really am floored by this package.
So, Hawke...
Wado Towo'di oginalii
Much Respect,

Carbon

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Well done my tribal brother! Passing it on is what I was doing. Thanks goes to fitzy, scrooge, fluffie999, condorlover, and Nate to name a few who have shared with me. Towo'di

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
So far I have smoked 3 bowls of Indian Moon in the new Butz-Choquin. The Penznace is gone, had enough for 1 stout bowl and savored every sip along the way. Very smooth blend, similar to Chelsea Morning morning but on the lighter side and less complex. I have sampled 2 bowls of Potlatch and like it so far. I plan on rubbing out some Sixpence in the morning to have with coffee. So far it has been really nice to try these new blends.

cynicismandsugar

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
I want to be Hawke, when I grow up!
Even among the other great and generous remembers on this forum, Hawke stands proud and unique.
It's a fine, fine motley crew we have around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.