Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:   

Women Pipe Smokers

(141 posts)
  1. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Before anyone gets carried away.... I am just curious because I havent seen a post from a woman and am wondering about women in general with pipes. To be 100% transparent here, I'm not looking for a date, I'm not looking to meet anyone, I'm not looking for PMs from any of you, I'm just curious.

The reason for all of the disclaimers is because I asked a similar question on a Ducati SportBike forum and it too was innocent but it actually played a role in my divorce.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. sasquatch

sasquatch

Login to Send PM

I know about a 1/2 dozen female pipe smokers on other boards, and they are scattered across the globe.

Run some totally made-up numbers for yourself. Assume that 1 in 1000 pipe smokers participate on these boards, and 1 in 1000 pipe smokers are women, it would be 1/1000000 for a woman to be posting here. I'm not suggesting that these are accurate numbers, just trying to give some idea that there are not THAT many pipe-toting girls out there, and not all pipe smokers post on this or any other board.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. taerin

Eric

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Pretty sure there was a survey done here which listed how many female pipe smokers there were. Was some small number of like 3%.

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."
    Mark Twain
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. bluestar

bluestar

Login to Send PM

I love my pipes! I come here and read quite often. The forums are very informative and entertaining.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

wnghanglow

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have read the opinions of one lady who posts here who says she and many other woman feel they need to hide the fact that twy are a woman online. Not just for smoking a pipe but everywhere they go. Even on this forum there have been people who send private messeges that would be embarrassing if read to the public. It only takes one ass hat to run off an entire sub group.

Edit: just thought I should mention, I know two females in my area that smoke, but neither go online or much of anything let alone for pipe forums. So they are out there!

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. judcole

Jud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome aboard,Bluestar.

There was quite a discussion about this topic several months ago, including extensive comments from a couple of women who were active here at that time. One thing that they did comment on was the asinine treatment women are frequently subjected to in predominantly male forums.

I have known several female pipe smokers over my years in pipe forums. Pipemama posts on Pipechat. Yahoo Pipesmokers2 had Gae and Meerorbriar. Those two ladies were active in forming Ladies of the Briar on Yahoo, a women only pipe group. I've actually had the pleasure of meeting Meer. Gae's in Oz - she has done reviews on tobaccoreviews.com. Both great folks.

Thought in the early morning, solace in time of woes,
    Peace in the hush of the twilight, balm ere my eyelids close
    Rudyard Kipling
    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. baronsamedi

baronsamedi

Black House Whore

Login to Send PM

+1 Jud.

Welcome, bluestar!

Proud Member of the Blackblood Society Photobucket
    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

When I joined PM Forums back in August, we had a few women here who were posting fairly regularly. Now, except for Bluestar (HI and welcome Bluestar!) I think Timely is the only other woman who posts.

As mentioned, I think women puffers are few and far between.

That's sad, IMO, as I, for one, would certainly like to read a woman's take on our hobby.

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. foggymountain

foggymountain

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just sold a pipe to a southern woman. The most lady pipesmokers I have seen in one place was the 1958 National Pipesmoker's Contest. It was held in a huge barn in rural PA. There were quite a few women participating.

Posted 1 year ago #
  10. bluestar

bluestar

Login to Send PM

Thank you all for your kind welcomes!

This woman's take on our hobby is; the world would be a much better place if more women indulged.

Now a disclaimer. I was the little girl in pigtails and a frilly dress with skinned knees covered in dirt being a daredevil. I took auto mechanics instead of home econmics. I would rather my husband buy me a new rod and reel or Sig Sauer than diamonds or flowers. Until recently, most of my adult life I worked in a very male oriented career field. Don't get me wrong I love my spikey heels, fancy clothes, and perfume too, but all of my female friends know not to invite me on their shopping trips and a manicure would be wasted on me as I will have my hands in the dirt as soon as I get home. So I guess you could say I am not a typical female. I do not know any other female pipe smokers.

“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.” ~ Doctor Barnstein.

If women could/would drop their guard and be open minded while sitting around a fire while trying out a new blend, I believe a lot of those little things they tend to get worked up about would not even be a passing thought. If they could experience a touch of the "brotherhood" that men do, there would be a giant change in the world.

The great philosophers are men. Most of them were pipe smokers. Coincidence? I think not!

How could anyone feel more content or more thoughtful than when taking a slow steady draw from your favorite pipe packed with a delicious blend?

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. joshwolftree

joshwolftree

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

welcome to the party bluestar
    I know a couple of female, occasional pipe smokers. There all "friends" of mine who when I smoke an aromatic will take the occasional puff on my pipe because it smells good. They are not collectors and getting them to smoke anything other than a CAO or similar tobacco would be impossible. But there also full time nail smokers so.
    I also know one occasionally female pipe smoker. I don't know if that counts.
    Being out here in West By God Virginia, I've got my eyes open for a nice pretty farm girl with a corncob full of latakia.

The true measure of a mans worth is how he chooses to chance his mortality
    Junior Member of the Black Bloods
    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. mthanded

mthanded

Login to Send PM

My wife will take a few puffs here and there but....hopefully she will be using the new pipe she gets on Christmas morning and we can sit on the front porch together this spring.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. madmurdoc

madmurdoc

Login to Send PM

I think Kevin touched on this when he was on NPR on the 12th. I think he said something like 97% or 98% of pipe smokers today were men. Or it was on one of the last 2 podcasts... Damn, I can't remember now.

“The same hand that can write a beautiful poem, can knock you out with one punch—that's Poetic Justice.”
    ― "Irish" Wayne Kelly
    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. philip

Philip

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There are usually 6 or 7 women pipe smokers who regularly attend the meetings at the Seattle Pipe Club.
    Our next meeting is January 9 if you care to join us.

Seattle Pipe Club

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. cajundad

cajundad

Login to Send PM

Well said bluestar . I have an aunt who smokes a pipe . Sadly , she has been poked fun at for years because of it . I socked quite a few neighborhood boys for poking fun at her . She loves her morning and evening pipe . Smokes Graybow,s and Petersons .

"A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan."
    -Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton
    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. User has not uploaded an avatar

seamusjft

Login to Send PM

I often have this conversation with my fishing buddies. How strange bluestar pipes and fishing! Imo their response is the reason why women stay away from male dominated environments. The whole "cor yeah a good looking girl to look at while fishing" it would put me off too!
    It's great when I do see women partaking. What I have found and this ain't sexist is women often have a different take and if you listen you can learn that bit more.
    What is nice and refreshing is that it seems the people I've met in my short time on here seem to be open minded like myself which will surely make for a happy environment for all.
    Wow that EMP does something to me lol

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. admin

Kevin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

Welcome to PipesMagazine.com Bluestar.

I incorrectly stated on the NPR show last week that it was 97/3 men to woman as I was going from my not so good memory. I just looked it up.

The respondents to our June survey were 98.7% males and 1.3% females. See question 59 -

Pipe Smoker Survey Results 2012

Check Out Our - Pipes Podcast
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. jah76

jah76

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome Blue and Seamus.

I've seen more women smoke cigars then pipes. Now that I think of it I've only seen one woman who dipped. Miss Ada I always called her even though she's a great great grandma. She was good people. She was fond of feeding people or threatening to shoot them. Sometimes at the same time. Good lady.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think wnghanglow is on to something here. It was the same with the sportbike forums. You had a few females and like BlueStar, they were pretty dang cool, were shooters, etc and frankly, it drove the dudes wild. So most of them were hammered with PMs and "comments". Then one day one female rider was sick of it and posted a pic of her going around a corner on a track with her knee down (something 90% of the men on the forum have never achieved) with her middle finger up in the air! yes she one-handed a knee drag. That was the last time anyone ever disrespected her for being an attractive girl who happened to be a sportkbike rider, shooter, could go toe-to-toe with the dudes on bike knowledge but..... who had some serious skills too. Welcome Blue.
    Z

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My grandmother smoked cigars in her pipe, damn that 4ft 11inch women could outwork 2 men, had a green thumb like nothing else, i inherited that from her I used to kid I could dig a hole and throw newspaper in it and grow a tree LOL The old cajun

The Old Cajun
    Posted 1 year ago #
  21. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

O.Cajun - what do you mean she smoked cigar in her pipe. I am imagining a big ol long cigar sticking up from the pipe hole.

Posted 1 year ago #
  22. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

She cut them in 3s and put a cut piece in her pipe. The old Cajun. PS when she was 90 my father asked her what she wanted for her birthday , she looked at him and said A new shovel LOL

Posted 1 year ago #
  23. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

lol. Thats great. Seems like she had a lot of fire in her.

Posted 1 year ago #
  24. johninkc

johninkc

Login to Send PM

Bluestar, welcome, and smoke in peace.

Over the years, I've known several sisters of the briar. Almost all are really nice ladies. Sadly, many choose not to be public with their like of briar and blends. The reason is simple: They are easy pickings for the over hormones smoking fetish crowd.

In fact, I just sent a friend 3 bulldogs ( two Charatan Perfections, one Longchamps) and a tin of McClelland Anniversary. I hope she enjoys them in peace.

I hope Gabrielle does not get "the treatment" and thus run away from the briar.

Finally, I have a theory on pipes v cigars, for all genders: Pipe smoking demands some skill learning, and is definitely a contemplative art. Cigars are near instant gratification...

Smoke in Peace.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  25. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well said johnnkc.

Posted 1 year ago #
  26. weezell

weezell

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome...

Posted 1 year ago #
  27. User has not uploaded an avatar

lestrout

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My Morley's Pipe Club in Philly has a number of lady pipers - our meetings tend to average about 15%. They do help civilize our already pretty civilized group.

hp
    les

Posted 1 year ago #
  28. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Based on this thread I went to investigate the Seattle Pipe club (from Phillip's post) and I saw that a woman won the slow smoke contest. That's pretty dang cool in my book since she was the first ever woman to win that and beat several prior champions.

http://www.seattlepipeclub.org/

Posted 1 year ago #
  29. vaboatbuilder

vaboatbuilder

Login to Send PM

welcome to all that are new. Your statement was very well thought Blue, i hope to hear more from you. My ex wife will smoke a cigar, and i tried her on a pipe last time i was visiting my son and she quickly passed it back. I'm not fond of nail smokers, but cigars and pipes create a bonding exp. For me its the time it takes. I wont smoke if i don't have the time to give to it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  30. baronsamedi

baronsamedi

Black House Whore

Login to Send PM

Cyndi and Aussielass are a couple of fiery females that stop by from time to time. Great conversations always ensue when they are on.

Posted 1 year ago #
  31. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

bluestar, welcome to the site. I hope you share with us some of your favorite pipes and tobacco blends.

Harris
    Posted 1 year ago #
  32. mangers

mangers

Banned

Login to Send PM

My sister in-law smokes a pipe, she used to be a member here, or so she tells me.

Posted 1 year ago #
  33. maduroman

maduroman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

a friend who happens to be a lady lurks here after i pointed her in this direction...

now if i could just get the warden to start smoking a pipe...

Posted 1 year ago #
  34. prettyinpink648

prettyinpink648

Login to Send PM

Good question. I'm a fairly new female pipe smoker. I've only posted a few times. I smoke at least 3 times a day. I live in Fredericksburg, VA and judging by the looks I get I may be the only one in my area. I've never gotten any ill remarks just long stares and smiles and looks of amazement. It would be nice to meet other women in my area, hellit would be nice to hang out with anyone from my are and smoke a bowl every now and the because I still have so much to learn.

Posted 1 year ago #
  35. madmurdoc

madmurdoc

Login to Send PM

I have to agree, it'd be nice to be able to kick back with any fellow pipe puffers. Too bad there aren't many people that live around me, much less pipe smokers. Bah Humbug!

Posted 1 year ago #
  36. judcole

Jud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome to the forum, prettyinpink.

And there you go - they are here - 2 have posted in this thread.

Posted 1 year ago #
  37. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome PIP. I feel the same way. As a noob of only about a month, I would love to spend time with people who actually know what the heck they're doing. My entire education consists of the time spent at Edwards shop in Denver when the owner spent about 45 min with me showing me the ropes. It was really incredible but I wish I had more of that.

Posted 1 year ago #
  38. oldshacker

oldshacker

Login to Send PM

Welcome to all the wonderful women here that enjoy pipe smoking.

When I was knee high, I thought that my late grandpa made the clouds in the sky with his cigar smoke, only to find out later it was his pipe smoke.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  39. vaboatbuilder

vaboatbuilder

Login to Send PM

Hello Prettyinpink, welcome. Im about two hours south of you. I was in Emersons a couple weeks ago and decided to sit and smoke a while, I was the only pipe smoker there. One of the workers, A young black female said she always wanted to try pipe smoking. She showed me the pipe she wanted but couldn't afford. I had a new yellow bowl with me so i gave it to her and we sat back and enjoyed as the old codgers stared and relocated. The whole exp. was fun for me but i'm sure she would have a different point of view. If she is there next time i'm in i'll send her this way.

Posted 1 year ago #
  40. prettyinpink648

prettyinpink648

Login to Send PM

Yea, my family and friends don't really know how to take my new addiction. I only have one other addiction and that's motorcycles. I feel blessed because my addictions are pretty cool in my book. My husband says its not ladylike. I asked him according to whos standards. I told him dipping Copenhagen is gross and I don't know how he enjoys spitting all day. Id say we are on even playing fields.

Posted 1 year ago #
  41. crazypipe

Teddy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted 1 year ago #
  42. bluestar

bluestar

Login to Send PM

I have quite a few pipe smoking friends (all male). I try to convert as many people as possible, but have found that they prefer the ease of cigars. A few of my female friends will smoke a cigar once in a blue moon but will not go near pipes.

I live in a very rural area. The nearest Walmart is an hour away as is the nearest smoke shop. They specialize in cigars more than pipe tobacco. The selection they carry tends to be too dry since they do not move through it very quickly. They do have a house blend that is one of my favorites called Summer Rum. Much of the time I end with good 'ol Prince Albert since the local grocery store carries it. I need to do more mail ordering.

My favorite pipe right now is a Chacom I bought at an estate sale that had never been used.

Posted 1 year ago #
  43. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Blue star as I stated here my grandmother smoked cigars in her pipe, cut them in 3s and puffed while she did farm work, welcome to the forum, The old cajun

Posted 1 year ago #
  44. bluestar

bluestar

Login to Send PM

Thank you Cajun. Was there a difference in putting the cigar into a pipe? Pretty cool idea!

Posted 1 year ago #
  45. maduroman

maduroman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

have seen it in germany years ago... an old boy would buy cigars that would fit his pipe and puff away.... only thing is it would keep you from getting the butt wet and nasty. i have done it. but felt silly doing it.

as far as prince albert goes... it is a favorite of mine.

Posted 1 year ago #
  46. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Didn't"t have to stop and tamp while working. The old cajun

Posted 1 year ago #
  47. mrgunnar177

mrgunnar177

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome bluestar!

You can buy education, but wisdom is a gift from God.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  48. bluestar

bluestar

Login to Send PM

Gotcha. Next time I have a cigar I am going to try it!

Maduroman, I do like the prince albert so I am very lucky that the grocery store carries it. I do like having a variety around though. I need to just order a bunch of samples to see what I want to order larger quantities of.

Posted 1 year ago #
  49. mluyckx

Belgian Mick

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Jud and BaronSamedi said it all. There are female pipe smokers and they do visit the forum on occasion. Cindy, Aussielass and then now... PrettyInPink and Bluestar.. welcome to the forum !

But in my experience they are indeed in the minority even more so in the pipe world than in the cigar world as Jah observed as well.

Bluestar: P&C has a pretty nifty way to "build your own sampler" and their service rocks. Could be worth a shot and allow you to get an idea of what you'd like. But there ain't nuttin' wrong with PA... Have an open pack right here on my desk

"The fact is, squire, the moment a man takes to a pipe, he becomes a philosopher. It's the poor man's friend; it calms the mind, soothes the temper, and makes a man patient under difficulties. It has made more good men, good husbands, kind masters, indulgent fathers, than any other blessed thing on this universal earth."
    -"Sam Slick, the clockmaker" aka T.C.Haliburton
    Posted 1 year ago #
  50. baronsamedi

baronsamedi

Black House Whore

Login to Send PM

I was at the tattooist the other day and his apprentice said she was interested in trying pipe tobacco. You never know who will notice when you are out smoking or talking pipes.

Posted 1 year ago #
  51. mthanded

mthanded

Login to Send PM

Welcome Bluestar! My wife started smoking cigars with me and now that I've changed to pipes, she helps me smoke a bowl once in awhile. Good to have you here and to hear what you think of this interesting hobby.

Posted 1 year ago #
  52. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I do wonder why more women don't smoke. Do they think it's masculine or grandfatherly?

Posted 1 year ago #
  53. sparroa

simenon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Young guys often get hell for smoking a pipe, so it must be ten times worse for women.

In this day and age, pipe smoking (in public anyway) is a very individualistic statment to make. A lot of negative people consider it eccentric or pretentious. The people who are intrigued by it and actually supportive still tend to ask a load of questions and make it into a big deal. Not everybody likes the spotlight.

Women traditionally smoked less than men and they were the first to really embrace the cigarette - neither of those factors have really changed.

Bluestar, definitely shop online - you'll never have to worry about driving an hour away to get dried up old OTCs again. Even if you still just want PA, you can get a 14oz tub for a superior price.

Posted 1 year ago #
  54. htmn246

htmn246

Login to Send PM

Welcome Bluestar. I know we have several ladies who are pipe smokers on this forum. I got to be a secret santa for one of them last year and gifted a small mer for her enjoyment.

Posted 1 year ago #
  55. portascat

portascat

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My wife smokes an occasional pipe. She has about 4-5 pipes, two of them church wardens. She breaks them out maybe once every week or two.

"To seek freedom is the only driving force I know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there."
    Posted 1 year ago #
  56. terry

terry

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My wife will share a pipe with me now and then. She tends to like english blends over aromatics.

Posted 1 year ago #
  57. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

this may sound sexist so I apologize to Blue and PIP for this but I think a woman pipe smoker, sportbike rider, shooter and electric guitar player sexy.

Posted 1 year ago #
  58. mrenglish

mrenglish

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey, welcome to the forums, Bluestar.

My wife occasionally smokes a pipe, she has a small collection and goes for the powerhouse blends. She mostly smokes cigars though, the stronger the better. The few times I have smoked the cigars she does, I am on the floor crying like a little sissy after about half of the stick. She then finishes mine after she is done with hers.

Michael
    Posted 1 year ago #
  59. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think I am going to start my GF off by giving her small puffs. So far, she's not been interested in her own rig.

Posted 1 year ago #
  60. timely

timely

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome to the forum fellow women pipe smokers, as a female pipe smoker myself it is nice to see more women.

Posted 1 year ago #
  61. atboth

atboth

Login to Send PM

I was taught more about pipes and pipe tobacco by a woman than by anybody else. When I worked at Drucquer and Sons in Berkeley back at the end of the seventies / beginning of the eighties, the manager was a petite woman of Chinese ancestry, whose personal pipe collection was outstanding. As was her eye for briar.

Up to that point in my life I had been doing rather disgusting things with my pipes, though I had started smoking real tobaccos instead of perfumed fruit cakes.

There were a number of other women pipesmokers who purchased from the shop, some regularly had a half-pound tin mailed to them.

At the present time there is only one woman who smokes a pipe among my real world friends and acquaintances.
    I wish there were more.

-----ATBOTH
    Boring wafflegab about tobacco.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  62. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

atboth - i would kill to have someone, anyone, take me under their wing to show me the ropes. In another thread, i am talking about how I am probably cleaning one of my Pete's wrong. Rubbing the dang finish off the rim.

Posted 1 year ago #
  63. mrgunnar177

mrgunnar177

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

zonomo do you have skype or google+? I'll show you the ropes to smoking and cleaning a pipe if you can video chat

Posted 1 year ago #
  64. taerin

Eric

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wow, zonomo! My Skype is ejmcclary, my gmail chat is ejmcclary@gmail.com, my facebook is Eric McClary, use one of those and I will be glad to help you out!

Hearing about your Pete made me cringe pretty bad, they usually come with amazing stainwork that would be very difficult to duplicate (talking about their contrast finishes).

Posted 1 year ago #
  65. zonomo

zonomo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

wow mrgunnar and Eric - what a great idea. I do have both. I'll PM you in the am with my skype addy. I really appreciate it!

Posted 1 year ago #
  66. tiny

tiny

Login to Send PM

I've lurked to long not to join. I am a new lady pipe smoker, 2 months now. I am/was a 20y cigar smoker. My male pipers are matter-of-fact with regards to my smoking a pipe, and are being most helpful in my quest to find a "feminine" pipe.

I think I may be a piper now...
    Posted 1 year ago #
  67. mikephillips

mikephillips

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome aboard Tiny, glad you've stopped lurking and spoken up

When you say "feminine pipe", can you describe what you feel it should look like?

Posted 1 year ago #
  68. eibhir

eibhir

Login to Send PM

Welcome Tiny!
    Is it the color or the shapes you're having trouble with? I think bent stems and darker colors are more feminine, but that's just me.

A smile will always keep them guessing.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  69. tiny

tiny

Login to Send PM

"Sugar and spice and everything nice."
    - Looks like a woman
    - Elegant
    - Flirty and fun
    - a pipe that a man would find "attractive" on a lady
    - a pipe that would strike a man as particularly feminine

Essentially, a pipe that clearly states that I am smoking mine, and not his (as he would touch that pipe with a ten foot pole)!

Posted 1 year ago #
  70. tiny

tiny

Login to Send PM

Here it is in an elegant black contender, also available in red:
    Butz Choquin Star MiniChurchwarden 6205 Black
    BC Star MiniChurchwarden 6205 Black | Chicago's Pipe, Cigar & Tobacco Store | Iwan Ries & Co.

Posted 1 year ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   jmill208, klause, jfox520, samcoffeeman, dread, papipeguy, cosmicfolklore, hierophant, sparks, oldreddog, mmjk, harveylee, junkyarddawg, darwin, 4noggins, jmsutton, grouchydog, pylorns, andypandy